“Sustainable development is the pathway to the future we want for all. It offers a framework to generate economic growth, achieve social justice, exercise environmental stewardship and strengthen governance.” -Ban Ki-moonWise Old Sayings
Classes and Workshops
In Extended Learning at Linn-Benton Community College, I work with a team of dedicated and passionate people who create access to noncredit classes and workshops, which are, right now, mostly remote. Meaning, that anyone from anywhere can access these developmental opportunities.
The classes and workshops include, yet are not limited to, classes and workshops in Art, Language, Fitness, History, Small Business Development, and Driver Education.
You can access the current term classes and workshops at the Extended Learning website landing page.
Training and Coaching
I’ve worked on many teams and within many organizations. Within all of these teams, and organizations there is always a need for more training and coaching.
Whether your interest is in team, organizational, professional, or personal development, there is a training and coaching model that will work for you.
I’ve written many posts and articles about teams, and organizational, professional, and personal development. Please visit my blog to view some of these articles.
If you are interested in connecting with me to learn more about these developmental opportunities, please visit the about page, and email me. Thank you.
Last year, I found myself interested in poetry. That interest has burgeoned into a deep passion. I’ve written hundreds of poems in the last year, and have been blessed to have some of these poems published. Please visit the publications page to learn more.
With my newfound passion for poetry, is also a deep desire to collaborate. I love collaboration, always have, always will.
I’ve collaborated with a couple of wonderful fellow poets, and am always interested in future collaborations.
If you are interested in collaborating on a poem, please visit the about page, and email me. Thank you.
- Three Transformational Leadership Skills
- Leadership in Practice Series Part 1: Getting into Action, Keeping Relationships Strong, and Iterating Your Business Model to Stay Relevant During COVID-19
- Creating a Big Hairy Audacious Goal: The Creation of the BHAG
- 7 Keys to Balancing Strategic Thinking with the Day-to-Day Operations of Your Team, Business, or Organization
- 4 Keys to Creating Persistence in the Face of Resistance Through Acceptance for Yourself, and Your Team, Business, or Organization
- 4 Reasons Why Team-Building is Important to Developing High-Quality Teams, Businesses, and Organizations