Alright, another busy week, and, yep, also not busy. I’ve not started an entry that way before, have I? Nope. Why?
Well, it occurred to me this past week that in even the busiest times, when we feel like life is moving faster than we can follow along, there is always time. Now, granted, we have to create it, yet it does exist. In these pandemic days, I just wanted to make sure this is known. More time for yourself, for myself, is creatable.
Okay, now, into the writing that occurred this past week. Here we go.
- A Developmental Moment #2: The 3 C’s of Authentic Productivity
- The Reflection Series Part 6: Why is Creating Safety Important?
And this week? Yep.
I’m currently working on a couple of new posts, which are.
- The Social Construction Series Part 9: The Social Construction of Power
- The Leadership Series Part 2.5: Why Developing the Self is Always the First Step in Leadership
I thought getting one of these published this week might happen, alas, that will not be the case. However, I do feel pretty confident about getting them both completed next week. We shall see. And, as I always say, or, rather, write, that is the fun part of the process. Not really knowing, and being at peace with that.
Now, let’s discuss the remote book club a little.
I’ve had so much fun with the remote book club. Last week, as we discussed in my last diary post, we finished Anxious People, and are now onto my choice, Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami. I’m a big Murakami fan, so I am super excited about this next book.
In my diary entry last week, I also wrote about connection and communication, and I’d like to report that having the additional connection and communication with the local folks in the remote book club has been amazing. Fun.
Well, I’ve not written about creating videos in some time. Why? Well, I’ve been putting more time into my writing, and so the videos have been deprioritized. However, I have a whole new vision for video engagement, especially for LinkedIn, and so will be creating some new videos in the next quarter.
If you’ve not seen any of my videos, and are interested, due check out my Youtube channel. I’ve only had the channel for a short time, and find that creating videos is a beneficial way to connect with people from an audio/visual learning perspective.
You can also check out the videos on my site right here. Wow, I’ve not added a new video to the website since June. Phew. It’s been a little longer than I realized. Well, that just means there’s that much more to create!
I’ve written many articles on vulnerability. All of them intended to create the importance of actively being aware of how vulnerability can be transformational to both our personal and professional development. Seriously transformational.
I am resetting them here, as I do also believe that in the future we will need as much innovation as possible. And? Well, one of the gateways to unleashing creative potential is learning to be vulnerable. Alright, here are those articles.
- Vulnerability in Action: Three New Ways to Think About Vulnerability
- Writing and Life Series #1: On Writing and Vulnerability
- Living a Transformational Life: Authenticity and Vulnerability
- The Transformation Video Series – The 4 C’s of Vulnerability: Why Vulnerability is Transformational
- Vulnerability and Resilience
- 10 Reasons Why Embracing Vulnerability as a Strength is Important to Your Development
- The 4 C’s of Vulnerability: Why Vulnerability is Transformational
Wow. That’s fun.
Alright, that’s this week’s entry.
Please stay healthy and well, and have a wonderful week.